Thursday, February 1, 2007

Frist Post

OK, so I gave in to the temptation! I've resisted writing my own blog for a long time. In the end, I just decided to do it. I know I'm going to repent this soon but what better cure for the itch than to scratch it. I've got too many interests and don't need another one that distracts me from what I'm supposed to do.
Let's see, I need a name for the blog. Well, the naming rights are available, for a fee, of course. I also need to come up with some cool theme for the blog. Since writing about nothing is already taken, I'll just use this blog as a place for my head.



It's been over two days since I started writing my first blog entry. If I keep going at this pace, this blog isn't going to see many updates. Oh well, we'll see. I'll just post this to get something up there.

2 comments:

Asterix said...

Congrats and welcome dude!

Polar said...

Welcome to the blogging world. Now i don't have to just read Rahul's dumbass blog only.